The internal components of these ground blocks are much different from a standard frequency VHF/UHF ground block. The center coax conductor indexes into a close tolerance tube that is resilient (spring) brass and is gold plated. The close center-tube tolerance assures a tight connection, the gold plating assures a good electrical connection and the overall performance is greatly improved over standard designs.
Internally, the center conductor tube is insulated from the inner skin of the barrel by a maximum air gap which results in much less RF loss. Insertion loss is extremely low.
- UL approved
- Nickle plated cast zinc body
- Internal components designed for high frequency and low loss
- Gold plated center conductor assures good connections
- Resilient internal metals for dependable repeated insertion connections
- Minimal insertion and return loss numbers
- Two mounting screws are provided with each block
- One Port High Frequency Coax Cable
- F Type Satellite TV Antenna
- Voltage Protect Connection Mount
- Outdoor Dish Digital Video Signal
- With 5/16 Weather seal
- 3 GHz